NEW from Aveda: Nutriplenish Curl Gelée
Aveda, the first beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power, has now added Nutriplenish Curl Gelee to it’s list of our favorite products. Nourish, define and elongate your curls and waves with this nutrient-powered superfoods packed product. Nutriplenish Curl Gelee is, as always, cruelty free, vegan and free from silicones, parabens, mineral oil and petrolatum.
The stylists here at Leading Edge Salon in Santa Rosa are loving that the Nutriplenish Curl Gelee is infused with a nutrient rich superfood complex of mango butter, organic coconut oil and organic pomegranate oil which delivers nourishing moisture and shine while styling. It’s also worth noting that the hydrating curl Gelée also provides the flexible hold of a gel enriched with the nourishment and moisture of a lightweight conditioner. Win!
Other benefits of the new Aveda Nutiplenish Curl Gelee:
- Defends hair from humidity and reduces frizz for up to 24 hours.
- Smooths and seals the cuticle to help lock out frizz and promote consistent curl formation without flyaways.
- Creates shiny, moisturized and defined waves, curls and coils.
- Provides textured hair with light hold for natural bounce and movement.
- Elongates curls and coils.
- For all curl types (wavy, curly and coily)
- Developed with and evaluated by Aveda Texture stylists
- 96% naturally derived,* cruelty free and vegan.
As scent goes, you can’t beat Aveda’s own Pure-Fume aromas. Nutriplenish Curl Gelee is scented with cocoa, certified organic ginger, cardamom and other pure flower and plant essences. And the application is a breeze just apply evenly on wet hair from root to tip. You can either glide downward to elongate curls or scrunch the product in to help define curls.
unlike other anti humitity and frizz reducing products Nutriplenish Curl Gelee can be left to air dry! Or blow-dry with a diffuser for added volume and curl definition. Here is the important part… Once your hair is fully dry, shake at the root and scrunch to soften curls.
Ask your Leading Edge Salon Stylist to try Nutriplenish Curl Gelee at your next Haircut or Hair Color appointment. We are loving this recent addition to the Nutriplenish family of Aveda products.BOOK NOW
Aveda is cruelty free. They do not conduct animal testing and never ask others to do so on their behalf.